- 24 hours reception
- 24 hours bar
- Packed lunch basket (upon request)
- Local cuisine
- Communal room with TV
- Unattended private car park 300 m. from the hotel
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi in all areas of the hotel
- Bicycles subject to availability
- Amusement park vouchers
- Family services (check the services web page)
- Drop-off laundry charged service
Rooms are ready by 12.00 pm or earlier if the housekeeper finishes preparing before the scheduled time. If upon arrival rooms are not ready, guests may offload their suitcases at the hotel’s lobby, use the car park and head off to the beach so that their holiday may begin without losing any time!
On the day of your departure rooms need to be vacated by 10.00 am. If you plan leaving later during the day you may entrust your suitcases at the hotel’s lobby and make use of the car park.
We sudgest making the final paiment no later than the evening before departure
Once the room is ready you are welcome to use it. If upon arrival the room is not ready yet, you may offload your suitcases at the hotel’s lobby, use the car park and head off to the beach so that your holiday may begin without losing any time!
If you arrive late in the evening there is no problem, our night porter will do the check in and give you the room keys.
If you have chosen the all-inclusive formula, beach services are part of the package. The hotel’s reception will give you a voucher that includes the details of your hotel booking. Hand over the voucher to the affiliated beach facility without having to book your umbrella before time. The beach umbrellas and beds will be available from the 3rd row upwards. First or second rows need to be requested with surcharge.
If you have chosen another formula you may book your beach services directely with the facility.
- Superior Rooms (renovated in 2017)
- Comfort Rooms (with shower box)
- Basic Rooms (the most affordable rooms without shower box)
- Breakfast from 7 am to 10 am
- Lunch from 12:30 pm to 1.15 pm
- Dinner from 7.30 pm to 8.15 pm
We accept cash, debit and credit card (visa and mastercard).
If you want to pay by check you may do so for stays longer than 5 nights. The payment by check is required on the first day.
The invoice request needs to be made upon booking. The hotel will need to know to whom the invoice should be addressed, that is why financial data is required.
Yes, the hotel’s front desk staff is available 24 hours
Yes, those who book a 3 star hotel will need to pay 1.50 € per day per person. The tourist tax needs to be dutifully paid with cash upon arrival.
WHO IS REQUIRED TO PAY?
The tourist tax is required for those who book accomodation facilities within the Rimini district for a maximum stay of 7 consecutive days.
The tourist tax needs to be paid by the guest even if the accommodation is at the expense of Rimini’s municipality.
THOSE WHO ARE EXEMPT
1. residets of the Rimini district;
2. those who stay at the hotel without booking over night (day-stay);
3. minors under 14 years;
4. from the second child and above who is/are on holiday together with his/their parents exclusively during the months of June, July and August. The already exempted children under 14 years of age are included in the calculation of how many minors are under the parents supervision.